Gingerbread Pumpkin Mini Cheesecakes
Gingerbread cookie dough makes an easy and flavorful crust for these mini cheesecakes. And pumpkin and pie spice add a holiday flair!
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Gingerbread Tub Dough
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 baked NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Gingerbread Cookie Tub Dough for garnish, cooled and finely crushed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BAKE for 10 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix well. Beat in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Spoon 2 heaping measuring tablespoons of batter over cookie in cup.
BAKE for 16 to 18 minutes or until just set but not browned. Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool completely in pans on wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Top each cheesecake with cookie crumbs before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is one of my favorite, very easy recipes!!! Make them apple spice by substituting applesauce for the pumpkin and add 1 peeled, chopped apple.
Very easy to make and taste great
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 190
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (30% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (15% of DV)
- Sodium: 125mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 20g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 13g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.