Gluten-Free* Fudgy Brownies
These indulgent fudgy brownies are so moist and delicious they’ll be enjoyed by everyone!
• Gluten Free*
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free all-purpose baking mix with leavener (such as Arrowhead Mills®)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 2/3 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE gluten-free baking mix, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cocoa and dry milk in large bowl. Stir in butter, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth. Spread into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
• Look for gluten-free baking mixes in the baking, gluten-free or natural food section of grocery stores or from on-line gluten-free retailers.
• Gluten-free all-purpose baking mixes without leavener can be used. The brownies will be denser.
*This "gluten free" recipe was developed using alternative flours and other products labeled as "gluten-free". Since the FDA and USDA have not determined the requirements for "gluten-free" claims, we recommend reading all ingredient labels on food products thoroughly and to be careful to keep gluten-containing ingredients away from the recipe ingredients and recipe preparation area.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/20 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (13% of DV)
- Sodium: 70mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.