This is easy to prepare and makes a great after school treat.
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups NESTLÉ GOOBERS Milk Chocolate-Covered Peanuts
- 24 caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons milk
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease and flour 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BEAT butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour and oats. Stir in Goobers. Press mixture into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
HEAT caramels and milk in small, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookie base. Cool; cut into 2-inch squares.
Review This Recipe
Grandchildren very much liked them. Will have to make them when ever they come over.
Read More Reviews