Ready in 30 minutes and delicious! Gourmet Turkey Hash is perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 medium red-skinned potatoes, unpeeled, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound cooked turkey or chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
MELT butter in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes until tender. Stir in potatoes, turkey, water, rosemary, bouillon, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Review This Recipe
Agood start for something great.
I used this recipe to help with eating turkey left-overs. I added red pepper and frozen corn nibblets to add color, otherwise it looks bland.
Read More Reviews