A Publish My Bliss recipe contest winning entry from Donna Snelling.
“I love to try recipes different ways, so why not use natural bliss® as an alternative to ingredients like milk and cream? It adds flavor and pizzazz!”
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 to 5 tablespoons Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
LINE baking sheet or 13 x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
COMBINE cranberry sauces, whipped topping, cream cheese and Coffee-mate in large bowl; mix well.
POUR onto prepared baking sheet or in baking pan. Freeze for 2 to 3 hours.
CUT into squares and serve.