Grandma Dee's Cranberry Stuff
A Publish My Bliss recipe contest winning entry from Donna Snelling.
“I love to try recipes different ways, so why not use natural bliss® as an alternative to ingredients like milk and cream? It adds flavor and pizzazz!”
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 to 5 tablespoons Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE cranberry sauces, whipped topping, cream cheese and Coffee-mate in large bowl; mix well.
POUR onto prepared baking sheet or in baking pan. Freeze for 2 to 3 hours.
CUT into squares and serve.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/54 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 50
- Calories from Fat: 20
- Total Fat: 2.5g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 15mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 7g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.