Resurrect some Halloween fun with this haunting recipe for Graveyard Cake.
With creepy crawly bugs and frightfully delicious graves set upon a frosted final resting place, this devilishly moist cake will be the "life" of the party.
So spooktacular, this sweet cemetery will have everyone digging for more!
Find more Halloween recipes at the Nestlé Kitchens blog.
- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) devil's food or yellow cake mix
- 1 container (16 oz.) prepared vanilla frosting
- 12 NESTLÉ CRUNCH Fun-Size Candy Bars
- 1 small tube white decorator icing
- 3 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Fun-Size Candy Bars, chopped
- 1 bag (6.5 oz.) gummy bugs or other gummy candies
PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using one 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Cool completely in pan. Invert cake onto serving platter. Frost cake, using a little more frosting than usual on top ("tombstones" will be pushed into frosting).
WRITE spooky words such as "RIP" or "BOO" on Crunch bars using tube icing. Let sit for a few minutes to dry.
PRESS Crunch bars into cake to create "tombstones". Sprinkle chopped Butterfinger bars next to tombstones to create "dirt". Creatively place gummy bugs over top of cake.
Review This Recipe
grave yard cake
YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the best cake ever thank you very much
Read More Reviews