This Mediterranean inspired Greek-Style Fish Fillets dish is enhanced with the addition of green beans, olives, and couscous. It is easy to make and will impress your guests.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) recipe-ready diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 MAGGI Vegetarian Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1 pound firm white fish fillets
- 1 3/4 cups frozen green beans
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups hot cooked couscous
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender. Stir in tomatoes and juice and bouillon; cook, stirring occasionally, until bouillon is dissolved.
PLACE fish over sauce; spoon some sauce over fish. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
DISTRIBUTE beans and olives over fish; cover. Cook for 5 minutes or until beans are tender. Serve with couscous. Sprinkle with cheese.
Review This Recipe
I'm not a big fan of fish dishes, but really enjoyed this recipe (a good blend of flavors with little spice added). I used flavored crumbled feta that gave it a nice twist. The whole family really enjoyed it!
Read More Reviews