This Mediterranean inspired Greek-Style Fish Fillets dish is enhanced with the addition of green beans, olives, and couscous. It is easy to make and will impress your guests.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) recipe-ready diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 MAGGI Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1 pound firm white fish fillets
- 1 3/4 cups frozen green beans
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups hot cooked couscous
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender. Stir in tomatoes and juice and bouillon; cook, stirring occasionally, until bouillon is dissolved.
PLACE fish over sauce; spoon some sauce over fish. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
DISTRIBUTE beans and olives over fish; cover. Cook for 5 minutes or until beans are tender. Serve with couscous. Sprinkle with cheese.
Review This Recipe
Great mid-week gourmet meal!
I made this last night, and not only was it delicious, easy and healthy, it was beautiful on the plate. My husband was very impressed. I used fresh green beans instead of frozen and used chicken bouillon instead of vegetable. I used catfish for the fish, and it was very good. This will be a recipe I use again and again!!
Read More Reviews