This Mediterranean inspired Greek-Style Fish Fillets dish is enhanced with the addition of green beans, olives, and couscous. It is easy to make and will impress your guests.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) recipe-ready diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 MAGGI Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1 pound firm white fish fillets
- 1 3/4 cups frozen green beans
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups hot cooked couscous
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender. Stir in tomatoes and juice and bouillon; cook, stirring occasionally, until bouillon is dissolved.
PLACE fish over sauce; spoon some sauce over fish. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
DISTRIBUTE beans and olives over fish; cover. Cook for 5 minutes or until beans are tender. Serve with couscous. Sprinkle with cheese.
Review This Recipe
I just want to say this was very yummy. When it comes to fish, I have always made the standard flavors everyone thinks of when it comes to cooking filets. But I tried this and it was a hit with my dad!! Who's not so picky but probably wouldn't have normally liked this. I've made it quite a few times and it's one of my fave fish recipes!! And my mom, who doesn't even like it if there's a smell of fish in the house, said she can't smell it! So it works for her too!! Thank you for this!
Read More Reviews