This ambrosia salad is made with fat free Greek yogurt for a creamy and delicious twist. With plenty of fruit, this is a perfect salad for summertime entertaining.
- 4 large oranges
- 2 large grapefruit or 3 cups grapefruit segments
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 4 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 Tangerine DREYER'S or EDY'S OUTSHINE Fruit Bar, melted and stick removed
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted and cooled
GRATE peel from 1 orange; set aside. Cut away peel and pith from oranges and grapefruit. Quarter oranges and grapefruit and then slice crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick pieces.
COMBINE oranges, grapefruit and pineapple in bowl and toss gently to combine.
COMBINE yogurt, Outshine bar and Coffee-mate in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Gently fold in fruit mixture and coconut. Sprinkle with grated orange peel; serve immediately.
Cook’s Tip: Mix up the fruit. Add red grapes and/or peeled and sliced kiwifruit.