Green Banana Shake
Try this winning Green Banana Shake recipe submitted by a consumer for Carnation Breakfast Essentials' "Shake Up Your Morning" recipe contest.
- 1 packet Classic French Vanilla Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup prepared green tea, chilled *
- 1/2 frozen banana **
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
*Green Tea: To save time, brew some green tea the night before and store in the refrigerator.
**Frozen Banana: To freeze banana, unpeel, chop in pieces, wrap in plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 125mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 40g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 25g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 150% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.