This Green Chile Bread Bowl Fondue is a warm, rich and irresistible dip. It is sure to be a hit at every party and get-together you take it to. Perfect for those cold fall and winter nights, but at home any time of the year.
- 1 (16-oz) round bread loaf
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 package (8-oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded, smoked chicken
- 1 can (7-oz.) diced green chiles
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
SLICE top 1/3 off of bread. Remove soft bread from inside, leaving 1-inch shell. Cut top crust and soft bread into bite-size pieces. Place bread shell on baking sheet.
COMBINE cheddar cheese, sour cream and cream cheese in medium bowl. Stir in chicken, chiles, green onions and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon into bread bowl. Wrap in aluminum foil.
BAKE for 50 to 55 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve hot with bread pieces for dipping.
Review This Recipe
This is a great hit at our monthly family dinner I know I will make this again and everybody wanted the recipe. So I did share the recipe.
Read More Reviews