Try this Green Monster Avocado Pie when you are searching for a unique and delicious dessert. Refreshing and great as a make ahead option.
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, softened
- 2 medium avocados, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
PRESS 20 squares of cookie dough* onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell. Cool completely on wire rack.
PLACE avocados and cream cheese in large mixer bowl; beat on medium speed until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and salt; beat until creamy. Pour into cooled cookie crust. Press a piece of plastic wrap directly on surface of pie; refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
REMOVE plastic wrap. Slice and garnish with whipped cream.
NOTE: To store leftover pie, press piece of plastic wrap over surface and refrigerate. The pie will brown and soften as it sits at room temperature.
*You will have 4 squares left over. Refrigerate for future use.