Green Monster Avocado Pie
Try this Green Monster Avocado Pie when you are searching for a unique and delicious dessert. Refreshing and great as a make ahead option.
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, softened
- 2 medium avocados, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PRESS 20 squares of cookie dough* onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell. Cool completely on wire rack.
PLACE avocados and cream cheese in large mixer bowl; beat on medium speed until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and salt; beat until creamy. Pour into cooled cookie crust. Press a piece of plastic wrap directly on surface of pie; refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
REMOVE plastic wrap. Slice and garnish with whipped cream.
NOTE: To store leftover pie, press piece of plastic wrap over surface and refrigerate. The pie will brown and soften as it sits at room temperature.
*You will have 4 squares left over. Refrigerate for future use.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 610
- Calories from Fat: 290
- Total Fat: 32g (50% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 16g (78% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (22% of DV)
- Sodium: 370mg (15% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 71g (24% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 55g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 8% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.