Colorful and fun Green and Red Cookies are easy when you start with our refrigerated tub dough and dress it up with a quick and easy holiday touch of red and green food coloring. No two cookies will look the same but all will be very festive!
- 1 1/4 cups (about 1/3 tub) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough, slightly softened
- Red and green food coloring
- Holiday decorator sprinkles and colored sugar
PREHEAT oven to 325º F.
DIVIDE dough in half. Stir food coloring into cookie dough as desired. Refrigerate 15 minutes for easier handling. Divide dough into 36 pieces. Press 2 different colored pieces of dough together; roll into 18, 1 1/4-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
• Food coloring paste or gel will result in more intensely colored cookies. Try coloring one half of the dough either red or green and leaving the other half plain.
• Create three types of Christmas cookies from just one tub of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough. Make this recipe along with two other 12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes.
• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
Review This Recipe
Green and Red Yummy cookies!
Thank you again for a fab and quick cookie recipe for the holidays. Can never get enough uses for your delicious cookie mix. The kids love it and have loads of fun when we have a new idea for the cookie dough. Keep up the good work!
Read More Reviews