Apple curry chutney and curry powder moistened with apple juice season this tender chicken breast served over pasta. Sprinkles of crisp minced parsley make an appealing plate.
- 1 jar (8 ounces) apple curry chutney
- 1/4 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
PREHEAT grill or broiler.
PLACE chutney, Juicy Juice, garlic and curry powder in food processor or blender; cover. Process until smooth. Reserve 1/3 cup.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; keep warm.
GRILL or broil chicken, brushing frequently with remaining chutney mixture, until chicken is no longer pink in center. Slice chicken; place over pasta. Spoon reserved chutney mixture over chicken; sprinkle with parsley.
Review This Recipe
This was a recipe that my friends and I made for a class project. Our classmates loved it! They saw that different cultures eat different things...and we got an A+!
Read More Reviews