Grilled Beef, Squid and Shrimp
This Grilled Beef, Squid and Shrimp platter is the perfect solution when you can't decide between meat or seafood. Lemongrass and Chinese 5-spice add exotic flavors.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh lemon grass
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 1 lb. beef tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb. calamari steaks, cut into 2 x 1-inch rectangles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 scallions
- Hot cooked rice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD seasoning sauce, sugar and Chinese five spice to oil; whisk until well combined. Add beef, shrimp and calamari; mix thoroughly. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
HEAT butter on flat griddle over medium-high heat. Grill marinated beef for 5 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove beef and place in one layer on serving plate. Keep warm. Grill calamari for 5 minutes on each side or until lightly golden. Remove and place next to steak on serving plate. Grill shrimp for 5 minutes on each side or until bright pink. Place next to calamari on serving plate.
GRILL whole scallions for 5 minutes or until wilted. Garnish plate with grilled scallions.
SERVE with rice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 460
- Calories from Fat: 180
- Total Fat: 21g (32% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (38% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 345mg (115% of DV)
- Sodium: 420mg (18% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 44g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.