Garlic, rosemary and dry white wine are the perfect ingredients for dressing up these tender Grilled Chicken Breasts with Fresh Herbs for the grill.
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 (about 1 3/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- Assorted steamed vegetables (optional)
COMBINE garlic, rosemary, thyme, bouillon and pepper in small bowl.
ARRANGE chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking pan; rub with herb mixture. Drizzle with oil. Pour wine into bottom of pan; cover. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
PREHEAT grill or broiler.
GRILL or broil chicken for about 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. Serve with rice and vegetables.
Review This Recipe
Not a lot of Flavor
I was actually a littled disappointed in the lack of flavor. Maybe I should have put the oil on before the herbs. If you want a very strong taste, this is not the recipe for you.
Read More Reviews