Garlic, rosemary and dry white wine are the perfect ingredients for dressing up these tender Grilled Chicken Breasts with Fresh Herbs for the grill.
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 (about 1 3/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- Assorted steamed vegetables (optional)
COMBINE garlic, rosemary, thyme, bouillon and pepper in small bowl.
ARRANGE chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking pan; rub with herb mixture. Drizzle with oil. Pour wine into bottom of pan; cover. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
PREHEAT grill or broiler.
GRILL or broil chicken for about 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. Serve with rice and vegetables.
Review This Recipe
We were surprised to find that you can make boneless, skinless chicken breasts taste great! I marinated all day, and I rubbed the oil on before the herbs, like someone else suggested. Got great reviews from our guests, and even my picky husband.
Read More Reviews