The toasted walnuts perfectly accent grilled chicken, pesto, garlic and cheese in this quick and easy recipe.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine, prepared according to package directions
- 4 (about 1 pound total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, grilled and diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted, divided
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add chicken, pesto, pasta and 1/4 cup nuts. Cook until mixture is heated through. Top with remaining nuts and cheese.
Review This Recipe
I'm making this tomorrow night but I'm sure it will be wonderful because I love pesto. I'm going to put toasted pine nuts on top instead of walnuts - I don't care for walnuts and actually pine nuts are what is traditionally used in pesto so it should blend well and still have that nice crunch. Can't wait to eat it!
Read More Reviews