The toasted walnuts perfectly accent grilled chicken, pesto, garlic and cheese in this quick and easy recipe.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine, prepared according to package directions
- 4 (about 1 pound total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, grilled and diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted, divided
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add chicken, pesto, pasta and 1/4 cup nuts. Cook until mixture is heated through. Top with remaining nuts and cheese.
Review This Recipe
5-year old wants more
My 5-year old loved this dish. She wants me to make it again.
Read More Reviews