Grilled Fruit with Apple-Maple Syrup
Try this irresistible
recipe for Grilled Fruit
with Apple-Maple Syrup at
your next summer fête.
Brushed with a warm blend of apple juice and maple syrup, this grillable dessert is ideal with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Undeniably delicious, this sweet treat is the perfect summertime indulgence.
- 1/2 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 4 slices ripe pineapple, peeled
- 2 peaches, cut in half, pits removed
- 4 scoops Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREHEAT grill. Brush fruit lightly with a small amount of syrup. Grill fruit, brushing occasionally with additional syrup, for about 2 to 3 minutes per side or until nicely browned.
REMOVE fruit to individual dishes and top each with a scoop of ice cream. Drizzle with remaining syrup.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 50mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 50g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 40g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 70% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.