Try this Grilled Fruit with Dulce de Leche Rum Sauce and enjoy a flavorful dessert that's ready in less than 30 minutes. You'll love this rich and elegant sauce with hints of cinnamon. Serve with ice cream.
- 8 fresh, 1/2-inch-thick peeled pineapple slices
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled, sliced lengthwise and cut in half
- 1 can (13.4 oz.) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche
- Half of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- Vanilla ice cream
SPRAY grill with nonstick cooking spray; heat to medium-high. Grill fruit on each side for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
PLACE dulce de leche, media crema and cinnamon in medium saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes or until gently boiling. Remove from heat; add rum.
SERVE fruit with ice cream and topped with dulce de leche rum sauce.