Grilled Fruit with Dulce de Leche Rum Sauce
Try this Grilled Fruit with Dulce de Leche Rum Sauce and enjoy a flavorful dessert that's ready in less than 30 minutes. You'll love this rich and elegant sauce with hints of cinnamon. Serve with ice cream.
- 8 fresh, 1/2-inch-thick peeled pineapple slices
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled, sliced lengthwise and cut in half
- 1 can (13.4 oz.) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche
- Half of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE dulce de leche, media crema and cinnamon in medium saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes or until gently boiling. Remove from heat; add rum.
SERVE fruit with ice cream and topped with dulce de leche rum sauce.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.