Grilled Ham and Tomato Sandwiches
These Grilled Ham and Tomato Sandwiches are tasty and easy to make, and perfect for an easy meal.
Substitute Buitoni Pesto for the chutney to create a true Italian delight!
- 1/2 cup Major Grey's chutney
- 8 thin slices (6 ounces) French bread
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 8 thin slices (6 ounces) cooked ham
- 4 thin slices (2 ounces) cheddar cheese
- Butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
GRILL sandwiches in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Cut in half.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Wonder, quick, and easy to prepare sandwich for lunch or dinner! My husband is use to plain jane sandwiches, so this was a real treat! The flavors are wonderful together. I did find it tricky to butter one side of the bread and then flip it over to add the chutney, but I guess practice makes perfect!! I grilled them the first time and they were great! The second time I tried to toast the bread... BAD CALL!! This is meant to be grilled, fat and all!!
best for brunch
this dish went the fasted at a party I had every body kept asking if i made any more . I decided to let them make it i just put out the in ingredients. I give this dish 5 thumbs up.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 324
- Calories from Fat: 87
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (21% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 36mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 1151mg (48% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 42g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 12% of DV
- Vitamin C: 13% of DV
- Calcium: 14% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.