These Grilled Pork Chops have a tangy mustard tea sauce that is just right for grilled pork.
- 1 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup NESTEA Unsweetened Instant 100% Tea
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke, (optional)
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) pork loin chops
WHISK mustard, sugar, Nestea, water, honey, hot pepper sauce and liquid smoke in small saucepan. Cook, whisking frequently, until mixture reaches a boil. Use warm or at room temperature.
GRILL or broil pork, brushing frequently with sauce, until no longer pink in center.
Review This Recipe
Not as good as it looks!
This was okay. The mustard over took all the other flavors. I think if you want to try this you should cut the mustard way down.
Read More Reviews