These Grilled Pork Chops have a tangy mustard tea sauce that is just right for grilled pork.
- 1 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup NESTEA Unsweetened Instant 100% Tea
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke, (optional)
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) pork loin chops
WHISK mustard, sugar, Nestea, water, honey, hot pepper sauce and liquid smoke in small saucepan. Cook, whisking frequently, until mixture reaches a boil. Use warm or at room temperature.
GRILL or broil pork, brushing frequently with sauce, until no longer pink in center.
Review This Recipe
I loved this recipe...I like using the mustard and honey gave it a great flavor. I will certainly be making this again....my bf wants me to try it on chicken I did leave out the tea only because I did not have it.
Read More Reviews