Grilled Shrimp features a refreshing marinade that adds great flavors to this recipe. Serve with rice and sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 pound raw large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 (10-inch) skewers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREHEAT grill to medium; lightly oil grate.
THREAD shrimp onto skewers. Cook on top rack of grill for about 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink on one side. Turn shrimp; cook for an additional 3 minutes or until shrimp are completely pink.
SPRINKLE with parsley before serving. Serve with rice.
NOTE: If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before threading.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Not bad at all.
The best thing that ever happened to me again
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (4% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 170mg (57% of DV)
- Sodium: 780mg (33% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 18g
- Protein: 24g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.