Grilled Sticky Ribs
Kick-off summer festivities with these succulent Grilled Sticky Ribs. Baked first, these ribs are then grilled with a sweet chili glaze for a delightful Asian-inspired finish.
- Aluminum foil
- 2 racks (about 4 pounds total) baby back ribs
- Garlic salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine (mirin)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BAKE for about 3 hours or until meat is very tender but not quite falling off the bones.
HEAT oil in small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until soft. Stir in garlic and ginger; cook for 1 minute. Stir in sweet chili sauce, Juicy Juice and rice wine. Reduce heat to low; cook for 8 minutes or until sauce is reduced to about 1 cup (it should be thick and sticky).
PREHEAT grill or broiler. Brush glaze over tops of ribs. Grill over medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or broil about 4 inches from heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce caramelizes. Serve with any remaining glaze.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 650
- Calories from Fat: 410
- Total Fat: 46g (71% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 16g (81% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 145mg (49% of DV)
- Sodium: 930mg (39% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 24g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 22g
- Protein: 29g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.