Featuring a savory combination of whole wheat ravioli stuffed with chicken and prosciutto, and topped with fresh yellow, red and orange grilled peppers, this colorful pasta salad is a delicious complement to outdoor entertaining.
- 2 each yellow, red and orange bell peppers
- 3 to 4 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package (20 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated 100% Whole Wheat Chicken & Prosciutto Ravioli
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or flat-leaf parsley (optional)
- Ground black pepper (optional)
PREHEAT grill to medium-high. Using tongs, place bell peppers on grill. Cook on each side for 3 to 4 minutes or until skins are lightly charred (about 12 to 16 minutes total grilling time). Transfer bell peppers to a baking dish and cover with plastic wrap; cool for about 20 minutes.
PLACE garlic and salt in large serving bowl; mash garlic to a paste with the back of a wooden spoon. Add oil; whisk until the salt is dissolved. Remove and discard skins from bell peppers. Remove and discard stems and seeds. Cut bell peppers into strips. Add to bowl with garlic.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Place pasta in serving bowl with cheese and basil. Toss gently to coat. Season with ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
A not too heavy yet satisfying pasta dish
Read More Reviews