Grilled Vegetable Pizza
Adding grilled vegetables to a DiGiorno Rising Crust Pizza is a simple and delicious way to add vegetables to your day.
- 1 (28.2 ounces) DIGIORNO Original Rising Crust Four Cheese Pizza
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups leftover grilled, cut up vegetables (such as asparagus, zucchini, squash, bell peppers, red onion), heated
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (25% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 870mg (36% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 39g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 17g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.