Grilled vegetables are ideal in the summertime. This recipe can be modified to your needs. Pick the vegetables you like and as much as you'd like and warm up the grill.
- Allow 1/2 pound of vegetables per person from the following list:
- Bell peppers, seeded and cut into quarters
- Zucchini, sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- Red onion, cut into 3/4-inch-thick rounds
- Japanese eggplant, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- Asparagus, tough ends removed
- Butternut squash, sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- Carrots, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- New potatoes, unpeeled, cut into quarters
- Sweet potatoes, unpeeled, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- Fennel, 1/2-inch wide vertical slices
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Balsamic vinegar (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
LIGHTLY coat each vegetable with oil, salt and pepper.
PLACE vegetables on grill and cook on each side until soft and charred with grill marks. For the more delicate vegetables (bell peppers, zucchini, onions, eggplant, asparagus and squash), cook on each side for 4 to 5 minutes. For the heartier vegetables, cook a bit longer.
PLACE all vegetables on a large platter. Drizzle with vinegar, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 100
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (4% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 190mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 12g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 150% of DV
- Vitamin C: 120% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.