Seasoned Ground Pork with Chinese Long Beans is a classic Asian preparation that is both beautiful and delicious. Perfect for entertaining or a special family meal.
- 8 oz. ground pork
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 lb. Chinese long beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Chinese preserved vegetables (Chinese pickles)
- 1 tablespoon dried shrimp (optional)
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry wine
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- Hot, cooked rice
MIX pork, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and cornstarch in medium bowl. Cover; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
HEAT 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beans; stir-fry for 7 to 10 minutes or until wrinkled. Remove from skillet; set aside.
HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in same skillet over medium-high heat; add pork mixture, garlic, Chinese vegetables and shrimp. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink. Add cooked beans, wine and seasoning sauce; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add green onions and ginger; stir-fry for 1 minute. Serve immediately with rice.