Halloween Brownie Bars
Halloween Brownie Bars are easy and fun with orange frosting. Serve them up at any spooky gathering!
- 1 pkg. 13 x 9 family-size chocolate brownie mix
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Halloween Morsels, divided
- 1 container (12 oz.) whipped fluffy white frosting
- Orange food coloring
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPREAD batter into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup morsels.
BAKE according to package bake times for 13 x 9-inch pan size. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
TINT frosting with food coloring to desired shade. Spread frosting over brownie. Sprinkle with remaining morsels. Cut into bars. Store covered in cool place.
VARIATION: Along with sprinkling the morsels over the frosting, top with additional Halloween sprinkles. Chocolate frosting can be used in place of orange-tinted frosting.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/20 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 17g (25% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (28% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 120mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 40g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 32g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.