Halloween Cookie Pops
Decorating these scary monster cookie pops is fun for the whole family. They're fast and easy to make, and the candy decorating possibilities are endless!
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Halloween Morsels, divided
- 2 cups old-fashioned or quick oats
- 1 cup raisins, (optional)
- 24 wooden craft sticks
- 1 (16 oz.) container prepared vanilla frosting, colored as desired, or colored icing tubes
- Various Halloween sprinkles, licorice, colored candies such as: WONKA® RUNTS® and/or NERDS®
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 1/2 cups morsels, oats and raisins. Drop dough by level 1/4 cup measure 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Shape into round mounds. Insert wooden stick into side of each mound.
BAKE for 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets on wire racks for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
DECORATE pops as desired using remaining morsels, frosting, licorice and colored candies: WONKA® RUNTS® and/or NERDS®.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 140
- Total Fat: 15g (23% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (40% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (13% of DV)
- Sodium: 200mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 45g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 32g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.