Ham and Endive Pie
This savory Ham and Endive Pie is ready in less than one hour. It's perfect for brunch or lunch. Serve with a green salad to make a complete meal.
- Refrigerated pastry for single crust 9-inch pie
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 oz. ham, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 4 to 5 heads (about 1 lb. total) Belgian endive, sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 to 2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Salt and ground black pepper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked through. Stir in endive; cook for 3 minutes. Add seasoning sauce to taste; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until endive has softened. Let cool for 5 minutes; place in prepared pie plate.
COMBINE evaporated milk, eggs and flour in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over ham mixture.
BAKE for 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center of pie comes out clean.
VARIATION: Try substituting endive with leeks.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 350
- Calories from Fat: 190
- Total Fat: 21g (33% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (42% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 150mg (50% of DV)
- Sodium: 490mg (20% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 25g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.