This Ham Fried Rice dish is ready in less than 30 minutes and features a delicious combination of ham, peas, carrots and eggs along with rice, and is seasoned with onions, garlic and ginger. This one will quickly become a family favorite!
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 3 large eggs, beaten well
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 4 cups cooked rice, cooled completely to room temperature
- 1 MAGGI Beef Flavor Bouillon Tablet, dissolved in 1 tablespoon hot water
HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook eggs for 2 minutes without stirring. Turn eggs over; cook for 1 minute or until set. Remove to plate. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
HEAT remaining 2 tablespoons oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add green onions, garlic and ginger; cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds. Add ham and peas and carrots; cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes or until heated through. Add rice and bouillon mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Stir in eggs. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
ham fried rice
its so easy fast and soooo good. specially since im very simple and just learning to cook. my two babies loved it. Thank YOU.!!
Read More Reviews