This Ham Fried Rice dish is ready in less than 30 minutes and features a delicious combination of ham, peas, carrots and eggs along with rice, and is seasoned with onions, garlic and ginger. This one will quickly become a family favorite!
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 3 large eggs, beaten well
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 4 cups cooked rice, cooled completely to room temperature
- 1 MAGGI Beef Flavor Bouillon Tablet, dissolved in 1 tablespoon hot water
HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook eggs for 2 minutes without stirring. Turn eggs over; cook for 1 minute or until set. Remove to plate. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
HEAT remaining 2 tablespoons oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add green onions, garlic and ginger; cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds. Add ham and peas and carrots; cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes or until heated through. Add rice and bouillon mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Stir in eggs. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
this was soooo good
Read More Reviews