Hawaiian Pasta Salad
Sweet and citrusy Hawaiian Pasta Salad is a delightful and light choice for lunch or a light dinner. Experiment with chopped walnuts or pecans and add chopped parsley or cilantro as a garnish to make this dish extra special.
- 1/2 pound dry elbow macaroni, prepared according to package directions and cooled
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks in 100% pineapple juice, drained (reserve liquid for dressing)
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Tablet, crushed
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- Half of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Table Cream
- 1/2 cup reserved pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
DISSOLVE bouillon in hot water. Combine dissolved bouillon, media crema, pineapple juice, mayonnaise and vinegar in small bowl. Add dressing to pasta mixture; mix well.
ADD chopped cilantro. Serve immediately at room temperature or chilled.
TIP: This refreshing salad is also delicious with 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
it is simple & tasty...
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (15% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 380mg (16% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 31g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.