Sweet and citrusy Hawaiian Pasta Salad is a delightful and light choice for lunch or a light dinner. Experiment with chopped walnuts or pecans and add chopped parsley or cilantro as a garnish to make this dish extra special.
- 1/2 pound dry elbow macaroni, prepared according to package directions and cooled
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks in 100% pineapple juice, drained (reserve liquid for dressing)
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Tablet, crushed
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- Half of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Table Cream
- 1/2 cup reserved pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
COMBINE macaroni, pineapple chunks and ham in large bowl; set aside.
DISSOLVE bouillon in hot water. Combine dissolved bouillon, media crema, pineapple juice, mayonnaise and vinegar in small bowl. Add dressing to pasta mixture; mix well.
ADD chopped cilantro. Serve immediately at room temperature or chilled.
TIP: This refreshing salad is also delicious with 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans.
Review This Recipe
it is simple & tasty...
Read More Reviews