Hazelnut and Coffee Atole
- 7 cups lowfat milk
- 1 bottle (16 fluid ounces) Hazelnut Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 3 to 4 tablespoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1/3 cup masa flour (corn flour for tamales)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
NOTE: The mixture can be strained through a fine sieve before serving if a smoother Atole is desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 85mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 27g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 24g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.