Hearty Corn, Chile and Potato Soup
Hearty Corn, Chile and Potato Soup is ready in less than 1 hour and is a good choice for fall and winter meals.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1 can (14 3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole-kernel corn, undrained
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COOK, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir a small amount of evaporated milk into flour in small bowl to make a smooth paste; gradually stir in remaining evaporated milk. Stir milk mixture into soup. Cook, stirring constantly, until soup comes just to a boil and thickens slightly. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.