Add tomatoes and basil to cheese pizza to create your own Margherita Pizza. Sprinkle with fresh thyme and drizzle with basil pesto for extra flavor.
- 1 (20.5 ounces) TOMBSTONE Original Extra Cheese Pizza
- Very thinly sliced heirloom tomatoes (enough to cover top of pizza)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 sprig fresh thyme leaves, plus more for garnish
- Fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons pesto with basil
PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
PLACE tomato slices over frozen pizza; sprinkle with pepper. Sprinkle a few of the thyme leaves over tomatoes.
BAKE pizza according to package directions for 14 to 16 minutes. Once out of the oven, top with additional thyme and fresh basil leaves. Drizzle with pesto.