Herbed Ravioli Salad
This festive herbed ravioli salad will add zest to your menu!
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (20 oz.)
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE sauce and dressing in large bowl; mix well. Add pasta, celery, cucumber, onion and basil; toss gently. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Tried this - it's fast and easy to fixed. Takes no time at all great on a hot summer day. Best fixed night before for favors to mingle.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 440
- Calories from Fat: 210
- Total Fat: 23g (35% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (26% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 55mg (18% of DV)
- Sodium: 1080mg (45% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 46g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (17% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 14g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.