Recipe courtesy of Hungry Girl.
Sign up for free daily emails at hungry-girl.com.
- 1/3 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon plus 2 dashes cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons light whipped butter or light buttery spread
- 2 slices light bread
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon Cream Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
In a wide bowl, mix egg substitute, vanilla extract, and 1/8 tsp. cinnamon. Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Add butter and let it coat the bottom. Meanwhile, coat bread on all sides with egg mixture. Lay bread slices in the skillet, and carefully drizzle with Coffee-mate. Cook until golden brown, 1 - 2 minutes per side. Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar and remaining 2 dashes of cinnamon!