Hippity Hoppity Bunny Cookies are adorable and delicious.
- 12 squares NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 cup prepared white frosting
- Food coloring
- 8 small plates
- Miniature marshmallows
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- WONKA® SPREE® Jelly Beans
- Decorator gel
- Various sprinkles
- 4 2 1/2-inch paper cupcake liners
- Additional decorating suggestion: Coconut grass (recipe follows), WONKA® SweeTARTS® Bunnies Gummies
PREPARE 12 cookies as directed on package. Cool completely. Cut cookies in half for a total of 24 halves.
DIVIDE frosting into small bowls. Tint frosting to desired shades with food coloring.
FROST three cookie halves together with frosting for the body of the bunny. Frost rounded back of bunny. Place each bunny on its own plate. Place marshmallows as tails, mini morsels for eyes and jelly beans for the noses. Use decorator gels for the whiskers. Sprinkle tops of bunnies with sprinkles. To make bunny ears, flatten cupcake liners. Cut four 1 1/2- to 2-inch ears from each liner. Insert ears into frosting.
SURROUND bunnies with coconut grass and Bunnie Gummies. Remove ears before eating.
TO MAKE COCONUT GRASS, dissolve 3 to 4 drops of green food coloring in 1 teaspoon of water in quart-size resealable food storage plastic bag. Add 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut. Seal bag and shake to evenly coat coconut.