Holiday Au Lait is perfect to serve on a chilly evening. The combination of vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg makes this a mouth-watering winter treat. Use cinnamon sticks as a garnish.
- 2 cups hot brewed coffee
- 2 cups milk, heated
- 3/4 cup Pumpkin Spice Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cinnamon sticks (optional)
COMBINE coffee, milk, Coffee-mate, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg in large container. Serve with cinnamon sticks.
NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Holiday Flavors are available late September through early January each year.
Review This Recipe
I made this drink with the Gingerbread creamer and it was oh so yummy! The cinnamon really brought out the flavors in the creamer! Good stuff!
Read More Reviews