A traditional pudding for holidays or any day. Try a twist with cranberries.
- 16 slices bread, cubed
- 1 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 2 cans (12 fl. oz. each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Caramel sauce (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 12 x 8-inch baking dish.
COMBINE bread and cranberries in large bowl. Combine evaporated milk, eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl. Pour egg mixture over bread mixture; combine well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Let stand for 10 minutes.
BAKE for 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Top with caramel sauce.
Review This Recipe
I really, really like to make & eat Bread Pudding. I also like to try different recipes. This one is DELICIOUS. I plan to add it to my holiday table. 5-Stars
Read More Reviews