- 1 container (15 ounces) part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix
- 3 to 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 3 tablespoons toasted chopped hazelnuts*
ADD ricotta cheese to food processor or blender ; cover. Process for about 3 minutes or until very smooth. Add yogurt, hot cocoa mix and honey; process until smooth.
TRANSFER mixture to a medium bowl; fold in morsels. Cover; refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. Divide pudding among small espresso-like cups; top with a spoonful of toasted hazelnuts.
* To toast hazelnuts: Place nuts in a dry skillet; toast over medium heat, shaking skillet occasionally, for about 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Watch carefully so the nuts do not burn.