Holiday Chocolate Chip Ricotta Pudding with Hazelnuts
- 1 container (15 ounces) part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix
- 3 to 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 3 tablespoons toasted chopped hazelnuts*
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TRANSFER mixture to a medium bowl; fold in morsels. Cover; refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. Divide pudding among small espresso-like cups; top with a spoonful of toasted hazelnuts.
* To toast hazelnuts: Place nuts in a dry skillet; toast over medium heat, shaking skillet occasionally, for about 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Watch carefully so the nuts do not burn.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.