Holiday Party Mix
Need something to make during the busy holiday season for that last minute party? This snack is easy to make, delicious to eat, but tastes like you spent a lot of time in the kitchen.
- 9 cups oven-toasted corn cereal squares
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Holiday Morsels
- 1 pkg. (7.5 oz.) milk chocolate-covered pretzels
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MIX cereal, popped popcorn and peanuts in large bowl. Pour into prepared pan.
COMBINE brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, without stirring, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract and baking
soda. Pour evenly over cereal mixture; stir to coat evenly.
BAKE for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely in pan, stirring frequently to break apart mixture. Stir in morsels and pretzels. Store in airtight container.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Made this for a couple of year at Christmas and was a GREAT hit.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.