A Publish My Bliss recipe contest winning entry from James McDermott.
"Better make 2 batches; it goes really fast!"
- 6 to 8 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Sweet Cream Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 1 1/2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE potatoes in large saucepan; cover with water. Boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain and return to saucepan.
COOL potatoes. Use a ricer to rice them or a potato masher to mash them.
HEAT 1/4 cup butter and soup in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add sour cream, cheese and Coffee-mate to the soup mixture; stir well. Add mixture to mashed potatoes; mix well.
PLACE potatoes in prepared baking dish.
MIX cornflakes and 2 tablespoons butter in medium bowl. Sprinkle over potatoes.
BAKE for 45 to 55 minutes, then enjoy!
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/14 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 340
- Calories from Fat: 180
- Total Fat: 20g (30% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 13g (64% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 80mg (26% of DV)
- Sodium: 370mg (15% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 35g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 25% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.