Holiday Sparkle Cookies
Make it easy for yourself! Start with refrigerated dough and then add holiday sprinkles or your choice of seasonal colored sugars. These kid-friendly Holiday Sparkle Cookies are a great way to get everyone involved in baking fun!
- 1 1/4 cups (about 1/3 tub) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough
- Holiday decorator sprinkles and colored sugar
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ROLL dough into 18, 1 1/4-inch balls; roll in colored sugar or sprinkles. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
• Create three types of Christmas cookies from just one tub of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough. Make this recipe along with two other 12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes.
• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Great Fun for Kids!
These are incredibly easy to make! Made them this morning with my kids, ages 6 & 4, and they had a blast.
12 daya of christmas
thay are very good.
These cookies were so fun and simple to do.I let my youngest grandchildern help with these and they had a ball. The youngest are 3 and 4 years old. Now every time they come to my house they want to make cookies.
Easy & Fun
The kids had a blast fixing these. Really easy to do.
Serving Size: 1/18 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 70mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 18g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.