Homemade Cranberry Applesauce
Easy Homemade Cranberry Applesauce is a wonderful relish to serve with the Thanksgiving turkey!
- 6 large baking apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1/2 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
My parents loved this when I made it. It is sooooo good!
My family (including kids) loved this for Thanksgiving. It was easy and I had everyone asking for the recipe. Even for me, who does not like crannberries, this was great.
Great side dish!
This was a perfect side dish for the turkey. It was a big hit with the family!
really easy, really great
Really easy to make. Even the kids liked helping! Definitley one of my favorite dishes from Thanksgiving.
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 15mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 75g (25% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 7g (27% of DV)
- Sugars: 64g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 45% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.