Easy Homemade Cranberry Applesauce is a wonderful relish to serve with the Thanksgiving turkey!
- 6 large baking apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1/2 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
COMBINE apples, Juicy Juice, cranberries, sugar and cinnamon in stockpot. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are very tender. Serve warm or chilled.
Review This Recipe
My parents loved this when I made it. It is sooooo good!
Read More Reviews