Easy Homemade Cranberry Applesauce is a wonderful relish to serve with the Thanksgiving turkey!
- 6 large baking apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1/2 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
COMBINE apples, Juicy Juice, cranberries, sugar and cinnamon in stockpot. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are very tender. Serve warm or chilled.
Review This Recipe
My parents loved this when I made it. It is sooooo good!
My family (including kids) loved this for Thanksgiving. It was easy and I had everyone asking for the recipe. Even for me, who does not like crannberries, this was great.
Great side dish!
This was a perfect side dish for the turkey. It was a big hit with the family!
really easy, really great
Really easy to make. Even the kids liked helping! Definitley one of my favorite dishes from Thanksgiving.