Easy Homemade Cranberry Applesauce is a wonderful relish to serve with the Thanksgiving turkey!
- 6 large baking apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1/2 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
COMBINE apples, Juicy Juice, cranberries, sugar and cinnamon in stockpot. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are very tender. Serve warm or chilled.
Review This Recipe
really easy, really great
Really easy to make. Even the kids liked helping! Definitley one of my favorite dishes from Thanksgiving.
Read More Reviews