Homemade Easter Fudge Cups
These individual Homemade Easter Fudge Cups are perfect for your Easter dessert buffet. Quick and easy to make ahead, the Springtime Morsels add a colorful touch to a basic fudge recipe.
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Springtime Morsels
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE semi-sweet morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Warm over lowest possible heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in remaining 1 cup Springtime Morsels. Do not let morsels melt completely; they will hold some of their shape.
WORKING QUICKLY, spoon heaping teaspoon of fudge mixture into each cup. Press 3 to 4 of remaining Springtime Morsels into each fudge mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
VARIATION: To make pan fudge, line an 8-inch-square pan with foil. Set aside 1/2 cup Springtime Morsels. Follow directions above for fudge. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan. Top with Springtime Morsels that were set aside. Press down lightly. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/28 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (25% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 25mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 22g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.