The natural sweetness of honey blended with the distinctive sharpness of Dijon-style mustard makes this Honey Dijon Fettuccine and Chicken a recipe to savor.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine, prepared according to package directions
- 4 (about 1 pound total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked
- 1 can (14.5 fluid ounces) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup red onion strips
COMBINE broth, mustard, honey and cornstarch in small bowl; mix until smooth. Transfer to medium skillet; add chicken, bell peppers and onion. Bring to a gentle boil; reduce heat to low. Cover.
COOK for 10 minutes or until sauce is thickened, vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is heated through. Serve over pasta.
Review This Recipe
I made this dish for my husband and I and followed the suggestions of others and doubled the honey, mustard, and cornstarch. We both thought it was pretty bland. I think seasoning the chicken while cooking MIGHT help, but overall, it just tasted like something was missing. Maybe it was the plain noodles overpowering the rest of the dish... might be better over rice cooked in chicken broth or a prepackaged seasoned rice???
Read More Reviews