The natural sweetness of honey blended with the distinctive sharpness of Dijon-style mustard makes this Honey Dijon Fettuccine and Chicken a recipe to savor.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine, prepared according to package directions
- 4 (about 1 pound total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked
- 1 can (14.5 fluid ounces) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup red onion strips
COMBINE broth, mustard, honey and cornstarch in small bowl; mix until smooth. Transfer to medium skillet; add chicken, bell peppers and onion. Bring to a gentle boil; reduce heat to low. Cover.
COOK for 10 minutes or until sauce is thickened, vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is heated through. Serve over pasta.
Review This Recipe
My husband and I enjoyed this a lot! It had a sweet and sour taste to it. I will probably use a little less cornstarch next time but it was easy and quick enough to make again!
Read More Reviews