Treat your taste buds to a rich, creamy delight. Honey roasted peanuts add flavor and crunch to this Honey Nut White Fudge recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 1/2 cups honey roasted peanuts, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
LINE 9-inch-square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk and butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, 1 cup peanuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan. Coarsely chop remaining peanuts. Sprinkle over fudge; press in. Refrigerate until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 1-inch squares.
Review This Recipe
This is a wonderful recipe! It tastes great and will be a great addition to my gift tins this holiday!
Read More Reviews